Polls in Kentucky opened at 6AM. I woke up early to vote. Got a little crowded but it flowed pretty well.
Polls opened in Virginia at 6:00AM.
Get out and Vote!
-------------------------------------
![]()
[img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/Scooby31/pat_riley6-1.jpg[/img]
"Discipline is not a nasty word." -Pat Riley
Polls in Kentucky opened at 6AM. I woke up early to vote. Got a little crowded but it flowed pretty well.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Was up at 5:00a.m., there before 6:00.
crack is whack
Just got back and I never get up this early. hah
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
Why are you guys waking up that early? Poll are open throughout the day.
Reeking of awesomeness!
Because of the possibility of long lines and the fact that in VA the machines could go tits-up towards the evening hours.
LOL anybody see the Dumb ass black panthers standing in front of the polling place in Philly with batons? What dip shits.
GO VOLS
Weren't they the ones that coined that phrase the poster and person at the school board meeting borrowed? Build, baby ,build- was Burn, baby, burn. But it was a good try. Imagine that ,the Republicans borrowing a line from the Panthers.
there it is
"Peters borrowed a Republican line from the recent presidential campaign. Instead of "drill, baby, drill,"? Peters said Wise County's mantra from here on out should be "build, baby, build."?
So is run forest run borrowed from them to?
GO VOLS
Bookmarks